Gandalfaladrielegolas-Boromerryarwen

Seeing T's quiz result for "Which LOTR Personality Are You?" Quiz reminded me that I once took several of these quizzes, with vastly different results. I didn't have a blog then, but I went back to all of these quizzes, and so, lo and behold, you can call me Gandalfaladrielegolas-Boromerryarwen.

(some of the tests didn't have a link, so they don't appear below)



What LoTR Character Are You?


Legolas

Legolas Greenleaf

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Legolas, Elf, a son of the King of Mirkwood.

In the movie, I am played by Orlando Bloom.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software



Boromir Test
Boromir


Which Lord of the Rings Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

merry
Congratulations! You're Merry!


Which Lord of the Rings character and personality problem are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Arwen

Arwen

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Arwen, Elf, the daughter of Elrond.

In the movie, I am played by Liv Tyler.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software

Comments

Popular Posts