Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Back To Work We Go

Back in the office. Random thoughts for today:

1. It's odd wearing work shoes after a week of wearing army boots - your feet feel insecure. My army boots are like a nasty old guard dog, ugly and scarred, but you appreciate the clunky protection and support they give you, the feeling of being able to tramp all over without having to worry about spraining an ankle. I may just wear them to work every day ...

2. Surprisingly few emails in my inbox - my "Out of Office" message must have worked. In fact, the majority of the messages were actually system reminders to me, to disable my Out Of Office message - a patently stupid system if ever I saw one, that starts sending you hourly reminders at 12 midnight, as if anyone would be in the office.

Comments

Popular Posts