4 meme

Got tagged by packrat and tscd with this meme, so here we go.

4 Jobs you've had in your life.
  1. Office boy at Iomega (I filed. I stapled. I photocopied.)
  2. Relief teacher at my old secondary school. I believe they made me teach History.
  3. Teacher.
  4. Curriculum planner.
4 Movies you could watch over and over again.
  1. Star Wars (I'm counting all 3 as one. That's Ep IV-VI, just to be absolutely clear)
  2. The Princess Bride (It's got everything - Spaniards, swordplay and revenge. Or was that Gladiator?)
  3. The Lord of the Rings (again, counting all 3 as one)
  4. While I can think of many movies I like, I can't think of any more that could bear repeated viewing. I'll toss in Labyrinth as a contender for this fourth position.
4 TV shows you love to watch.
  1. Lost
  2. Star Trek: Voyager (by "love to watch" I'm assuming "watched a lot of", and since in our first 2 years of marriage K and I watched all 7 seasons of Voyager 2 and a half times, I'd say that qualifies ...)
  3. Firefly (why, oh why, did they cancel it? Is there no justice in the world?)
  4. Dead Like Me (showed briefly here on Channel U or I - never could remember which was which - and definitely taken away from us before its time)
4 Places you've lived.
  1. Singapore
  2. Birmingham
  3. (that's it)
  4. (unless you count multiple addresses, in which case there's 2 in Singapore and 3 in Brum)
4 Places you've been on vacation to.
  1. Bali (beautiful island, wonderful people)
  2. Hua Hin, Thailand
  3. Angkor Wat, Cambodia
  4. Turkey (a long time ago ... and twice, though the second time was a mistake - stopped over to change planes, forgot to account for time difference, missed connecting flight by 2 hours, spent 3 days in Istanbul visiting all the places we'd missed on the first trip)
4 Places you'd rather be.



  1. No better place than here, no better time than now.
4 of your favourite foods.
  1. Lamb, any
  2. Nasi Lemak
  3. Good, restrained laksa (not those overblown ones you get in Katong that have enough cholesterol to choke the arteries of several Third World families)
  4. Oysters. yum.
4 Websites you visit daily.
  1. flickr
  2. slashdot
  3. delphiforums
  4. boingboing
4 tagged.
  1. malefactor
  2. kanadapost
  3. fatgoblin
  4. wes and jo

Comments

tscd said…
Princess Bride! Oh that is some excellent film. MDH and I still quote random bits from it now and again...and he bought me the book as an engagement present.

"Never take part in a land war in Asia!"
monk said…
okay, wahj -- got it.

now it's just a matter of dealing with it before/after relocation.
ampulets said…
you like lamb, nasi lemak, oysters...and you are saying katong laksa is not restrained! ;>

Popular Posts