Day 7: Kbal Spean and Beng Mealea

16th June

Looking back at blog, I realise that the account I posted from Cambodia sums up neatly the events of this, perhaps the most exciting day of our Cambodia trip. I won't repeat it, but I will add some links ot the photos from that day.

The infra-red shots I took turned out quite alright. Looking at the negatives, I've concluded that the film can be metered safely at around ISO 400. These three shots show the surreal effect IR film has - vegetation turns a ghostly white, and seems to glow in bright sunlight.


angkor-roll-5-003
Originally uploaded by Wahj.

The famous lingas of Kbal Spean turned out to be somewhat less interesting as photographic subjects, but the waterfall became a lovely smooth gush in long exposure on my pinhole camera.

Comments

Popular Posts