They would've found:
- an iPod, playing High and Dry by Radiohead
- a copy of The Horse and His Boy, from the Narnia Chronicles by C.S. Lewis, between the pages of which they would find
- three of those free promotional postcards - one advertising The War of the Worlds, the second advertising Discovery Channel's Alien Planet, and the last proudly proclaiming "Real Snow!" at Snow City
- a Hasegawa Jadgpanzer IV (Late Version) 1/72 scale kit
- a wallet with about 6 dollars
About the only bright spark recently is the completion of two more tanks, which I can't show you because I've gone and exceeded my flickr upload limit, but which I will blog about as soon as the calendar flips over to the next month.