Following a link from T's blog led me to this personality test:

Wackiness: 60/100
Rationality: 60/100
Constructiveness: 100/100
Leadership: 60/100

You are a WRCL--Wacky Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a Golden God.

You think fast and have a smart mouth, and you are a hoot to your friends and razorwire to your enemies. You hold a grudge like a brass ring. You crackle.

Although you have a leader's personality, you often choose not to lead, as leaders stray too far from their audience. You probably weren't very popular in high school--the joke's on them!

You may be a rock star.

Of the 48389 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 7 % are this type.


Well, rockstar that I apparently am, I've been having an amazing dreary day. The highlight was finally finding out what was on that roll of slide film I discovered some days ago. Turned out to some rather old shots of our cats, all underexposed, and badly processed to boot.

This comes from discovering than my favourite photo developer has gone completely digital, and no longer develops film. Without rehashing the film versus digital debate, I'd just like to say that this poses a real worry to me: I have a good collection of film cameras that I like using, and when your old stalwarts no longer stock medium format film, you start to wonder when the day will come when film developing will be the province of a few speciality shops. Black and whites I can develop on my own, but my guess is that in a few years time, I might have to get my developers and fixers off the internet, along with my film.

Comments

å„’ said…
i was thinking of re-printing an infra-red shot i've got. where to go??

Popular Posts