Desperation Photography

It's been a good kind of busy for me recently, what with a new workplace, and a new schedule, but a kind of busy that's made it very difficult to keep up with the photography. I got so frustrated that I brought the camera out the other night, and just shot whatever I could - in this case, random long exposures of streetlamps through a moving car window. It was a case of me just having to photography something, anything - just to remember what it was like to take photos!

desktop 1

Not the highest point in photography - but a few minutes of me waving around the camera like an orchestra conductor produced at least 3 shots of abstract patterns interesting enough for me to use as desktop images.

desktop 2

So, I'm offering them up to whoever might find these interesting enough to use. They're sized at 1024x768, which is my iBook screen resolution, but are sufficiently scaleable to be cropped for almost any resolution. I like the second one the best - dark and simple, uncluttered.

desktop 4

Things have settled down at work a bit, so hopefully more photography will follow - after I finish processing the photos from ampulet's wedding.

tags:,

Comments

å„’ said…
haha, i understand the desperation.

cool stuff!
Anonymous said…
I like this set, especially the warm tone and energy of that last shot.

Popular Posts