The calm after the storm


temple reflection, originally uploaded by Wahj.

Wesley has chastised me for not updating my blog, so (suitably chastised), here's a photo from yesterday's post-game jaunt around the Victoria Street area.

It stormed heavily while we were gaming, but I didn't really notice (except to turn the volume on my earphones higher so I could hear Packrat sneaking around to frag us) until I left the house and saw the puddles.

The SE K750i is wonderful in its portability, but I'm beginning to tire of its limitations. I'm coming to the conclusion that it can only really take lo-res shots that are amenable to being processed as Lomo-type shots, as I tried to do here, with the over-saturation of the reflection (I also de-saturated the top half of the image to heighten the contrast between the two).

Comments

Wes & Jo said…
hey cool. nice one man.

Popular Posts