Seven dreams before death:
- get organised
- get enough money to stop thinking about money
- finish reading all my books
- write a book
- direct a movie
- finish painting all my miniatures
- get organised (this is obviously important, this)
Seven things I can't do in this lifetime:
- get organised
- stay angry very long
- give up on people
- bungee jump
- stop worrying
- stop dreaming
Seven things that attract me:
- elegance (in thought and action, as well as form and)
- huge tracts of land
Seven things I say:
- "Wax on ... wax off ..."
- "Try? Try not: do - or do not. There is no try"
- "Your best? Losers whine about their best - winners go home and ..."
- "A man becomes pre-eminent, he's got to have enthusiasms ... "
- "Hello: my name is Inigo Montoya ..."
- "Kill your enemies. See them driven before you. Listen to the lamentations of their women"
Seven books that I love:
- Starship Troopers (seriously. And it's much, much better than the movie)
- The Alchemist
- Of Mice and Men (tough choice between this and Cannery Row)
- Haroun and the Sea of Stories
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- Feersum Endjinn (although I could substitue Against a Dark Background, Inversion, Excession, or almost, but not quite all, of Iain M. Bank's books here)
- The Odyssey (just beat the Iliad, and in this category also Polybius and Herodotus)
Seven movies that I've loved:
- Star Wars (Episodes IV,V and VI)
- The Lord of the Rings
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (close run fight with Meaning of Life though)
- The Piano
- The Princess Bride
Seven people I'm tagging:
I think most of my limited circle of friends are all meme-d out. So I'm stopping here.