Seven

OK, I have been remiss in responding to this meme from malefactor, so here it is, late, but better than never. I've done a seven meme before: I'm trying hard not to consult my previous choices (slightly different meme, but with some overlaps) in answering these though.

Seven dreams before death:
  • get organised
  • get enough money to stop thinking about money
  • finish reading all my books
  • write a book
  • direct a movie
  • finish painting all my miniatures
  • get organised (this is obviously important, this)

Seven things I can't do in this lifetime:
  • get organised
  • lie
  • stay angry very long
  • give up on people
  • bungee jump
  • stop worrying
  • stop dreaming

Seven things that attract me:
  • elegance (in thought and action, as well as form and)
  • integrity
  • kindness
  • beauty
  • honesty
  • simplicity
  • huge tracts of land

Seven things I say:

Seven books that I love:

Seven movies that I've loved:
  • Labyrinth
  • Star Wars (Episodes IV,V and VI)
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Casablanca
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail (close run fight with Meaning of Life though)
  • The Piano
  • The Princess Bride

Seven people I'm tagging:
I think most of my limited circle of friends are all meme-d out. So I'm stopping here.

tag:

Comments

Popular Posts