Black Kitten


Black Kitten
Originally uploaded by Wahj.
When I came home yesterday, this little fella was came bouncing up to me at the lift lobby with a little 'meek' and 'squeek'. A new arrival - I've never seen either him/her (couldn't tell the gender) or the mother cat before.

The mother cat was the most trusting feline parent I've seen: most are extremely nervous about humans coming into contact with their kittens, but she was perfectly happy to lie there and let the kitten come ambling up to me.

I haven't decided what name to give him yet - these families are like transients, they sometimes pass through the area and are never seen again. I remember one particular mother and kitten pair who we saw once, then never again. Cute little furball of a kitten that was too.

Comments

Popular Posts