Books

High on my list of Things To Do is "Organise Books In Study". I've just spent the last hour ploughing through the entire wall of bookshelves to find some books I needed, realising in the process that whatever system we had for organising them (and we did) has become hopelessly muddled in 3 years.

I also found my copy of the The Bhagavad Gita, with, of all things, the invite to my junior college graduation night slipped in between the pages. I remember now that I carried it in the pocket of my jacket as backup reading material in case the night got boring, which is quite funny now that I think of it. If I could send a message back in time, I would say to my old self "forget the book, just have a good time". On the other hand, The Bhagavad Gita is excellent reading, and the penguin edition is a slim volume that fits well in any pocket, and even now I still tend to carry a book with me "just in case".

Comments

Popular Posts